Recess & Lunch Support
As many students' favorite part of the day, recess and lunch should continue to engage and inspire them. Our coaches facilitate fun games and SEL activities that ensure students get the most out of their daily breaks while educators take a breath, refocus, and reengergize.
With over 17 years of experience in recess support, we know the impact that structured play can have. Elevo provides positive role models and a fun, safe space for students to engage and improve their physical and mental well-being.
Recess Support ProgramThe playground is one of the best places for today’s learners to connect with their peers and work through challenges in the moment. The structure for a typical ‘Recess Support’ program has the following format:
- A minimum of 2 coaches to oversee morning and/or afternoon recess
- Program can be customized to focus on specific students & grade levels
- Rotations of 20 minutes per student group is most common
- Students engage in SEL-infused physical activities and games
- Students practice daily mindfulness & growth mindset exercises
- All equipment is provided by our coaches
- A 3-hour minimum per day is required