Your Trusted and Experienced ELO-P Service Provider
Elevo is excited to announce the launch of Elevate, our Expanded Learning Opportunity Program (ELO-P). Much like our other SEL-infused programs, this curriculum transforms the well-being of students so that they look forward to coming to school. Our unique breadth of academic and physical activities helps complement school districts’ priorities and drive successful outcomes. This addition helps us revolutionize the way after-school programs are run.
Create new experiences that increase student engagement and develop new skills in Music, Art, Dance, and STEM.
Enable students to achieve their full potential in a positive, supportive environment with grade-level focus and tutoring.
Physical Activity & Games
Engage students in SEL-focused activities based on CASEL competencies to improve their mental and physical well-being.
Elementary and Middle School Partners
Elevo expands districts’ opportunities to learn, move, and thrive together beyond your classroom walls. Elevo is the perfect community partner for districts wishing to immediately expand their after-school program using ELO-P funds. Our breadth of experience working in-school and out-of-school will help complement your district’s priorities and drive successful outcomes.
School districts in California
Elementary & middle school partners
Years of experience in after-school
Starting now, ELO-P entitles your K–6 students to expanded opportunities to learn beyond the school day and school year. It’s a new responsibility requiring new models of coordination and partnership - our local Elevo ELO-P experts can show you how.
ELO-P RequirementsElevo offers a flexible curriculum with scalable staffing support to exceed your ELO-P benchmark requirements.
- At least 3 hours of instruction per day (for a total of 9 hours) over 175 days of the school year
- Additional 30 days (9 hours per day) of teaching beyond the school year
- TK-6th grade programs
- Staffing support to meet the 20:1 student-to-instructor ratio for grades 1-6, and the 10:1 ratio for TK&K
The Elevo DifferenceElevo is a full-service educational provider with 17 years of experience with in-school and out-of-school programming, making us the chosen ELO-P partner for districts throughout California.
- We are ahead of the game with social-emotional and physical learning
- Data-driven outcomes that drive attendance and academic success
- Early childhood focus
- Fully trained program management team that make your life easier
- Collaborate on program design & curriculum needs
ELO-P Services Offered
Other Services Offered
- Recess programs
- PLC release programs
- Staffing support (e.g. instructional aids)