Are you looking for a new and innovative summer program?
Our programs are designed to meet the specific needs of CASEL's 5 core competencies. Each week focuses on a new important social-emotional topic.
Our programs enhance school climate by reducing chronic absenteeism, reducing disciplinary referrals, and providing positive role models for students.
Physical Activity & Games
Engage students in grade-appropriate SEL-focused activities and games to improve their physical and mental well-being.
Elementary and Middle School Partners
Elevo expands districts’ opportunities to learn, move, and thrive together beyond your classroom walls. Elevo is the perfect community partner for districts wishing to provide an intercession enrichment program for their students. Elevo can operate as a full-program service provider or in tandem with other local providers. Our breadth of experience working in-school and out-of-school will help complement your district’s priorities and drive successful outcomes.
School districts in California
Elementary & middle school partners
Dedicated & Local Coaches
Elevo is a perfect fit for three key policy priorities of the state and national stimulus funds: SEL, mental wellbeing, and expanded learning.
I enthusiastically give Elevo a two thumbs up.
- Jack O’Connell, Two-Time State Superintendent
Summer Programming Previews
We're committed to student and parent engagement.
Check out our two grade-level appropriate videos you can share with your communities to create excitement for summer school.
Supplemental Instruction Program
- Round out staffing needs
- Fun & engaging move-to-learn programming
- Schedule staff when & where you need them
- Minimum 3 hrs per day & no maximum
- Aides for instructional support
- A turn-key summer school solution
- Full curriculum
- Weekly SEL themes
- Provision of full staff
- Multiple different enrichment programs
- We will customize hours and curriculum to meet your needs
The Elevo DifferenceElevo is a full-service educational provider with 17 years of experience with in-school and out-of-school programming, making us the chosen ELO-P partner for districts throughout California.
- We are ahead of the game with social-emotional and physical learning
- Data-driven outcomes that drive attendance and academic success
- Early childhood focus
- Fully trained program management team that make your life easier
- Collaborate on program design & curriculum needs